Why Become a Member?
- Attend exclusive monthly luncheons at The Alta Club (Northern Chapter) or quarterly luncheons (Southern Chapter) with guest speakers selected from Utah’s elected State Constitutional Officers, Congressional Delegation and Legislative Leadership
- Enjoy networking with Republicans, discussing key issues facing Utah and socializing with community members
- Membership entitles members to attend monthly luncheons, VIP pass for State Convention, and priority access to special events
- Club membership dues paid directly to the Utah Republican Party with 70% earmarked for State GOP overhead expenses, 25% to support GOP nominated candidates, and 5% for Elephant Club expenses
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
$1,000 – Northern Chapter / $500 – Southern Chapter
- September 1: Congressman John Curtis
- September 18: Speaker Brad Wilson and President Stuart Adams (Southern Chapter)
- September 20: Former Congressman Jason Chaffetz
- October 19: Celeste Maloy
- November: No Event
- December 1: A special panel with former Speakers of the House Brad Wilson and Greg Hughes, and Majority Leader Mike Schultz. Moderated by Stan Lockhart.
Speakers are subject to change